- The tournament is open to all players who are licensed by the Catalan Chess Federation, FEDA or FIDE, so it is approved by FCE, FEDA and FIDE in the two groups and rules of MC, MI and GM in group A. The tournament belongs to the XVIII Catalan Open Circuit International of the Chess Catalan Federation as an applicant. The entire regulations of the Circuit can be consulted on the web http://escacscircuit.cat
- The Swiss system based on valuation will be applied, using the software Swiss Manager, forming two groups: in group A will be the players of a rating of 1950 Fide or higher in the list of rating Fide of 1 of August and in the Group B will be players with a 1949 Fide or lower rating, unless they have a Catalan rating of 2050 or higher. In this case they will have to play the group A obligatorily. Any player may request to play in Group A when he or she registers. If you do not say anything, you will be enrolled in group B. Who voluntarily participates in group A, renounces to score in the three lower sections to 1950 Fide, for the prizes of this tournament and for the XVIII Circuit Catalan International Opens.
- 9 rounds will be played for eight consecutive days, from Thursday 11th to 18 August, both days included. Two rounds will be played on Sunday 14th August. The tournament will take place at the Poliesportiu Marina–Besòs, c. Dolors Ibarruri s/n. in San Adrián del Besós, nearby the train station L1 Sant Adrián del Besós. The local is adapted for people physically disabled .
- The game sessions will begin at 05:00 p.m. for the two groups, except for game on August 14th, which will begin at 9:30 am. The time control will be, for both groups, 90 minutes to finish plus 30 seconds increment for every move. In both groups you must always annotate all the moves on the sheet.
- Registration fees will be as follows:
|GENERAL FEE||45 €|
|Players younger than 18 or older than 65||40 €|
|Players of C.E. Sant Adrià||20 €|
|GENERAL FEE||40 €|
|Players younger than 18 or older than 65||35 €|
|Players of Sant Adrià||20 €|
There will be a discount of 5 € if the entry of the registration is made the Caixabank account ES17 2100 0098 8002 0046 7947 before sunday of August 7, indicating obligatorily the name and surname of the player (s). First–degree relatives will receive an extra € 5 discount for the second and subsequent members. The disabled players recognized by the FCE will have € 5 extra discount on what they had to pay.
Players invited by the organization are excluded from the registration fee.
- Registration can be made until Wednesday 10/08/2022 at 20:00 p.m, when the registration will be closed, on the following phones:
|93 308 24 25||Ricard Llerins||From 09:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m.|
|627 44 84 60||Daniel Gómez||From 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
The registration can also be done by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org where you will receive a confirmation email. The official page of the tournament will be http://www.escacssantadria.net where the inscriptions, games, pairings and the classifications will be published. Players can be entered in the second round of the tournament starting with 0 points. The limit of subscribers is 180 players between the two groups. The organization reserves the right to admit or cancel an entry.
- The Director of the Tournament will be Mr. Lluís Ródenas Balañá. The referees will be Mr. Miquel Fernández–Díaz Mascort (AI) as the Main Referee and Mr. Ricard Llerins Bonet and Daniel Gómez
Cortés as Deputy Referees, who belong to the CTA of the FCE. A Competition Committee will be formed consisting of the tournament director and 3 players selected during the first round of play. Arbitral decisions may be appealed in writing to this Committee before the end of the daily game session. Their decisions will be final and unappealable. In order to be able to claim, an official claims sheet will be available and delivered by the direction of the tournament for players who might want to use it.
- There will be a total of € 3,030 € in prizes distributed as follows:
|GROUP A 2100€||GROUP B 810 €||ELO SECTION|
|Champion||700 € i trofeu||Champion||150 € and trophy||1 ELO 2250-2400||50 €|
|Second||400 € and trophy||Second||100 € and trophy||2 ELO 2250-2400||30 €|
|Third||300 € and trophy||Third||100 € and trophy||1 ELO 2100-2249||50 €|
|4th||200 €||4th||50€||2 ELO 2100-2249||30 €|
|5th||150 €||5th||50€||1 ELO 1950-2099||50 €|
|6th||100 €||2 ELO 1950-2099||30 €|
|7th||100 €||1 ELO 1800-1949||50 €|
|8th||50 €||2 ELO 1800-1949||30 €|
|9th||50€||1 ELO 1650-1799||50 €|
|10th||50 €||2 ELO 1650-1799||30 €|
|1 ELO <1649||50 €|
|2 ELO <1649||30 €|
|Best ranked group A||Trophy||Best ranked group B||Trophy|
|1er C. E. Sant Adrià||Trophy||1er C. E. Sant Adrià||Trophy|
|Best older 65 years old Group B||Trophy||Best older 65 years old Group B||Trophy|
|Best under 18 years old Group A||Trophy||Best under 18 years old Group B||Trophy|
You can check those players already registered on http://chess-results.com/tnr632250.aspx?lan=9&art=0
It is obligatory the attendance of the winning players to the delivery of prizes to collect the one that find cattle, will be 18 august after finished last round. The prizes are not distributed or accumulated between tied to points. It will not be possible to accumulate a prize of the general classification and one of tranche. If a player is assigned two incompatible, the direction of the tournament will assign the one of more economic value and if they were of the same economic value the direction of the tournament will assign the one that he thinks fit. To determine the prizes of the sections will be served the FIDE or Catalan link if you do not have it. The prizes will be paid by deducting the current legal withholding.
- The time to declare lost a game by default will be one hour from the official start time of the tournament. The players yield their image rights and allow to take pictures by the organization or third people always with the aim of promoting the chess open, results of the games, or promotion of chess itself.
- Those players who don’t show up the first round or don’t play the following round without any justification, will be removed of the chess open. The rest of the players will be scored with 0 points, and players only can made 2 rests. The third rest will mean the elimination of the chess open. To decide the final classification, the tiebreaks points between players, will be resolved through the following tiebreakers (with the Fide Adjustment of a virtual player): Brazilian Bucholz (or court of Bucholz–1), Bucholz medium and the total Bucholz. Once the last round of the tournament is over, the order of the first three will be drawn tiebreakers If the tie persists, 4) the particular result will apply and 5) the recursive perfomance in this order. In Finally, a draw will be made
- Forms are property of the organization. It is forbidden to smoke in the game room, also electronic cigarettes, as well as to make use of mobile phones and other electronic devices susceptible to help the players, applying the FIDE regulations regarding this situation
- Any point not foreseen in these bases will be solved applying the regulations of the FIDE, FEDA,
FCE and the Catalan Open Circuit International. Participation in the tournament means acceptance of these rules.
- We organize, as a complementary activity, a blitz chess open on Monday august 15th, in the morning at the same place where the chess open will take place.