1. The tournament is open to all players licensed by the Catalan Chess Federation, FEDA or FIDE, so it is approved for the FCE, FEDA and FIDE, in the two groups and standards of MC, MI and GM in group A.The tournament belongs to the XV Catalan Open International Circuit of the Catalan Chess Federation. The entire regulations of the Circuit can be consulted on the web http://www.escacscircuit.cat/
2. The Swiss system based on valuation will be applied, using the Swiss Manager computer program, forming two groups: in group A there will be players from a 1950 Fide elo or higher in the elo Fide list on August 1 and in group B players will be with a 1949 Fide elo or lower, except if they have a Catalan elo of 2050 or higher. In this case they will have to play group A obligatorily. Any player may request to play in group A when registering. In If you do not say anything, you will be enrolled in group B. Who participates voluntarily in group A, waives the the three lower stages to 1,950 Fide, for the prizes of this tournament and for the XV Catalan Circuit of Open Internationals
3. 9 rondes will be played for seven consecutive days, from Friday 10 to Thursday 16 August, both included. We will play two rounds on Sunday 12 and Wednesday 15 August. The game center will be the Resource Center Pedagogical (CRP) of San Adrián del Besós, c. Joan Fiveller no. 11 -13. 5 minutes walk from the station Metro L2 Artigues-Sant Adrià. It is adapted for the physically handicapped and has air conditioning. (See on en Google Maps)
4. Game sessions will begin at 4:30 p.m. for the two groups, except for those of the days 12 and 15 of August where the morning round will start at 9:30 am .. The time control will be for the two groups of 90 minutes a finish plus 30 seconds of increment per move made. In both groups you will have to always aim the plays and no tables can be claimed for speculation of time, (Articles 8.4 and 10 of the Laws of Chess).
- Registration fees will be:
|GENERAL OPEN FEES||40 €|
|PLAYERS < 18 and + 65||35 €|
|PLAYERS C.E. Sant Adrià||35 €|
|GENERAL OPEN FEES||35 €|
|PLAYERS < 18 and + 65||30 €|
|PLAYERS C.E. Sant Adrià||30 €|
There will be a discount of 5 € if the entry of the registration is made the Caixabank account
ES17 2100 0098 8002 0046 7947 before Saturday of August 5, indicating obligatorily the name and surname of the player (s). First-degree relatives will receive an extra € 5 discount for the second and subsequent members. The disabled players recognized by the FCE will have € 5 extra discount on what they had to pay.
Players invited by the organization are excluded from the registration fee.
- Registration can be made until Thursday 09/08/2018 at 10:00 p.m., when the registration will be closed, on the phones:
|93 308 24 25||Ricard Llerins||21:00 to 23:00 h.||MASTERS|
|627 44 84 60||Daniel Gómez||10:00 to 22:00 h.|
Registration can also be done by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org where
You will receive a confirmation email. The official page of the tournament will be http://www.escacssantadria.net
where they will be published the inscribed ones, games, pairings and the classifications. Players can register in
the second round of the tournament starting with 0 points. The registration limit is 200 players between the two
groups. The organization reserves the right of admission or to cancel an enrollment.
7. The Director of the Tournament will be Mr. Miquel Tarragó Domingo. The referees will be Mr. Miquel Fernández-Díaz Mascort (AI) as Chief Referee and Messrs. Francisco Pizarro Soza (AF.), Ricard Llerins Bonet and Daniel Gómez Cortés as Referees Attachments, which belong to the CTA of the FCE. A Competition Committee formed by the tournament director will be formed and 3 players selected during the 1st round of the game. Arbitration decisions may be appealed by written to this Committee before finishing the daily game session. Your decisions will be final and unappealable. With the purpose of being able to claim will be available an official complaint model that will facilitate the direction of the tournament to players who want to use it.
- There will be a total of € 3,220 in prizes distributed as follows:
|GROUP A||GROUP B||RATING|
|Champion||700 € & trophy||Champion||180 € & trophy||1º ELO 2250-2400||60 €|
|Second||450 € & trophy||Second||150 € & trofhy||2º ELO 2250-2400||40 €|
|Third||350 € & trophy||Third||80 € & trophy||1º ELO 2100-2249||60 €|
|4th||250 €||2º ELO 2100-2249||40 €|
|5ith||200 €||1º ELO 1950-2099||60 €|
|6th||150 €||2º ELO 1950-2099||40 €|
|7th||150 €||1º ELO 1800-1949||60 €|
|8th||100 €||2º ELO 1800-1949||40 €|
|9th||100 €||1º ELO 1650-1799||60 €|
|10th||60 €||2º ELO 1650-1799||40 €|
|1º ELO <1649||60 €|
|Better woman group A||trophy||Betterr woman group B||Trophy||2º ELO <1649||40 €|
|1º C. E. Sant Adrià||trophy||1º C. E. Sant Adrià||Trophy|
|Better +65 years||trophy||Better +65 years||Trophy|
|Better < 18 years||Trophy||Better < 18 years||Trophy|
9. It is mandatory the attendance of the awarded players to the delivery of prizes to collect the one that they have won, that It will be on Thursday 16-08-2018 after finishing the last round. The prizes are not distributed or accumulated among the tied to points. You can not accumulate a prize of the general classification and one of the sections. If a player is there are two incompatible, the tournament management will assign the one with the most economic value and if they were of the same value economic willassign you the one you think convenient. To determine the prizes of the sections the elo FIDE or the Catalan if you do not have it. The prizes will be paid discounting the current legal retention.
10. The time to declare lost a game by default will be one hour from the official start time of the tournament. Players who do not show up without just cause to a single round will be eliminated from the tournament. The breaks requested by the players will be scored with 0 points, being able to request a maximum of two, (the third rest it will mean the withdrawal of the
tournament). To decide the final classification, the tie points will be resolved through the following tiebreakers (with the Fide Adjustment of a virtual player): Brazilian Bucholz (or court of Bucholz-1), Bucholz medium and the total Bucholz. Once the last round of the tournament is over, the order of the first three will be drawn tiebreakers If the tie persists, 4) the particular result will apply and 5) the recursive perfomance in this order. In Finally, a draw will be made.
11. The forms are property of the organization. Smoking is prohibited in the game room, also electronic cigarettes, as well how to use mobile phones and other electronic devices that can help players, applying the FIDE regulations.
12. Any point not foreseen in these bases will be resolved by applying the rules of FIDE, FEDA, FCE and the Circuit
Catalan Open International. Participation in the tournament implies acceptance of these rules.