- The tournament is open to all players who are licensed by the Catalan Chess Federation, FEDA or FIDE, so it is approved for FCE, FEDA and FIDE in the two groups and rules of MC, MI and GM in group A. The tournament belongs to the XIV Catalan Open Circuit International of the Chess Catalan Federation as an applicant. The entire regulations of the Circuit can be consulted on the web http://escacs.cat/index.php/presentacio
- The Swiss system based on valuation will be applied, using the software Swiss Manager, forming two groups: in group A will be the players of a rating of 1950 Fide or higher in the list of rating Fide of 1 of August and in the Group B will be players with a 1949 Fide or lower rating, unless they have a Catalan rating of 2050 or higher. In this case they will have to play the group A obligatorily. Any player may request to play in Group A when he or she registers. If you do not say anything, you will be enrolled in group B. Who voluntarily participates in group A, renounces to score in the three lower sections to 1950 Fide, for the prizes of this tournament and for the XIV Circuit Catalan International Opens.
- 9 rounds will be played for seven consecutive days, from Friday 11th to Thursday 17 August, the two included. Two rounds will be played on Sunday 13th and Tuesday 15 August. The game venue will be the Sports Complex Ricart, in Ricart street nº 6 of San Adrián del Besós. It will also be played in the Polidor Cultural and Juvenile Center, a few meters from the previous place. The two premises are 5 minutes walk from the L2 station Artigas-Sant Adrià, which are adapted for disabled physically and have air conditioning.
- The game sessions will begin at 4:30 p.m. For the two groups, except for those on August 13 and 15 where the morning round will start at 9:00 am. The time control will be for the two groups of 90 minutes to finish plus 30 seconds increment Per made move. In both groups you will always have to keep the plays in mind and you will not be able to claim tables for time speculation (Articles 8.4 and 10 of the Laws of Chess).
- Registration fees will be:
|GENERAL OPEN FEES||40 €|
|PLAYERS < 18 and + 65||35 €|
|PLAYERS C.E. Sant Adrià||35 €|
|GENERAL OPEN FEES||35 €|
|PLAYERS < 18 and + 65||30 €|
|PLAYERS C.E. Sant Adrià||30 €|
There will be a discount of 5 € if the entry of the registration is made the Caixabank account
ES17 2100 0098 8002 0046 7947 before Saturday of August 5, indicating obligatorily the name and surname of the player (s). First-degree relatives will receive an extra € 5 discount for the second and subsequent members. The disabled players recognized by the FCE will have € 5 extra discount on what they had to pay.
Players invited by the organization are excluded from the registration fee.
- Registration can be made until Thursday 10/08/2017 at 10:00 p.m., when the registration will be closed, on the phones:
|93 308 24 25||Ricard Llerins||21:00 to 23:00 h.||MASTERS|
|627 44 84 60||Daniel Gómez||10:00 to 22:00 h.|
The registration can also be done by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org where you will receive a confirmation email. The official page of the tournament will be http://www.escacssantadria.net where the inscriptions, games, pairings and the classifications will be published. Players can be entered in the second round of the tournament starting with 0 points. The limit of subscribers is 150 players between the two groups. The organization reserves the right to admit or cancel an entry.
- The Director of the Tournament will be Mr. Miquel Tarragó Domingo. The referees will be Mr. Miquel Fernández-Díaz Mascort (AI) as the Main Referee and Messrs. Ricard Llerins Bonet and Daniel Gómez Cortés as Deputy Referees, who belong to the CTA of the FCE. A Competition Committee will be formed consisting of the tournament director and 3 players selected during the first round of play. Arbitral decisions may be appealed in writing to this Committee before the end of the daily game session. Their decisions will be final and unappealable. In order to be able to claim an official claims model will be available that will facilitate the direction of the tournament for players who want to use it.
- There will be a total of € 2,510 in prizes distributed as follows:
|GROUP A||GROUP B||RATING|
|Champion||500 € & trophy||Champion||180 € & trophy||1º ELO 2250-2400||60 €|
|Second||300 € & trophy||Second||150 € & trofhy||2º ELO 2250-2400||40 €|
|Third||200 € & trofeo||Third||80 € & trophy||1º ELO 2100-2249||60 €|
|4th||150 €||2º ELO 2100-2249||40 €|
|5ith||100 €||1º ELO 1950-2099||60 €|
|6th||100 €||2º ELO 1950-2099||40 €|
|7th||100 €||1º ELO 1800-1949||60 €|
|8th||50 €||2º ELO 1800-1949||40 €|
|1º ELO 1650-1799||60 €|
|2º ELO 1650-1799||40 €|
|1º ELO <1649||60 €|
|Better woman group A||Trofeo||Betterr woman group B||Trophy||2º ELO <1649||40 €|
|1º C. E. Sant Adrià||Trofeo||1º C. E. Sant Adrià||Trophy|
|Better +65 years||Trophy||Better +65 years||Trophy|
|Better < 18 years||Trophy||Better < 18 years||Trophy|
It is obligatory the attendance of the winning players to the delivery of prizes to collect the one that find cattle. The prizes are not distributed or accumulated between tied to points. It will not be possible to accumulate a prize of the general classification and one of tranche. If a player is assigned two incompatible, the direction of the tournament will assign the one of more economic value and if they were of the same economic value the direction of the tournament will assign the one that he thinks fit. To determine the prizes of the sections will be served the FIDE or Catalan link if you do not have it. The prizes will be paid by deducting the current legal withholding.
- The time to declare lost a game by default will be one hour from the official start time of the tournament .;
- The prizes will be awarded once the last round is finished, on Thursday, 08/08/2017.
- Forms are property of the organization. It is forbidden to smoke in the game room, also electronic cigarettes, as well as to make use of mobile phones and other electronic devices susceptible to help the players, applying the FIDE regulations regarding this situation.
- Any point not foreseen in these bases will be solved applying the regulations of the FIDE, FEDA, FCE and the Catalan Open Circuit International. Participation in the tournament means acceptance of these rules.